MentorCloud’s Web Worthy series is a curated list of the best mentoring articles and stories from the past week. Check in every Thursday for inspiration, guidance, and practical advice on everything related to mentoring!
- Today Is The UK’s First National Mentoring Day by Philip Salter via Forbes
- “Chelsey Baker, Founder of National Mentoring Day, hopes it will ‘alert many more businesses and individuals to the benefits of being mentored, or becoming a mentor.’ “
- Why should we care about mentoring? by Everardo Recendiz via Shreveport Times
- “A true mentoring relationship is one based on trust and sharing. It is a relationship where both parties complement each other.”
- Why a mentor is critical for a budding entrepreneur by Narissa Singh via The Globe and Mail
- “Having a mentor [who can] provide advice, feedback and direction saves startups time and money by allowing entrepreneurs to tap into the expertise of people who have done it before.”
In addition to bringing you to the best articles on mentoring each week, MentorCloud’s Web Worthy series will be sharing two articles featuring key business insights from some of the top publications. This week’s insights address customer relationship management.
- What is customer relationship management and why is it so important? by Barclay Ballard via TProPortal
- “Because CRM has information on the types of products and services that customers buy, when they last made a purchase and what products are not selling well, it can be effectively paired with analytics tools to give businesses a head-start on future trends.”
- The 7 Coolest And Most Dependable Practices For Better CRM by Marina Iermolaieva via Tech Cocktail
- “If customers are the most important aspect of a business, then Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is the most important aspect of business management!”